Download CrossFont: cfsetup.zip
Trial limitation: CrossFont will run for 15 days from installation to allow user evaluation. After that a license key must be purchased and entered to allow continued use. Kerning and batch conversion are disabled in trial mode.
System requirements: Any version of Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP.
Changes in latest version: changelog.
Buy CrossFont to enable batch conversion and kerning. (US $79.00 for single user license. Site and multiple license discounts available)
- Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts to OpenType (CFF .otf) fonts for Windows PC and Macintosh.
- Convert TrueType fonts between Windows PC and Macintosh.
- Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts between Windows PC and Macintosh.
- Convert TrueType and OpenType fonts to Web Open Font Format (WOFF).
- Convert TrueType and OpenType fonts to Web Embedded OpenType (EOT).
- Modify menu related names in TrueType and OpenType fonts.
- Automatic search for fonts in zip archives.
- Automatic search of folders, subfolders and archives for supported file types.
- Drag and drop font files, folders and archives onto main window for easy conversion.
- Preview fonts and modify preview text.
- Character outlines, metrics and hinting are preserved between platforms.
- Generate missing supporting font files (AFM, PFM, INF, PFA, etc.).
- Support for OS X data fork fonts (.dfont) and resource fork fonts.
- Automatically extract kerning from external files.
Rated 5 out of 5 stars from ZDNet
Rated 4 out of 5 cows from Tucows